IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Statistical highlights
New Delhi: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Delhi Daredevils and Royal Challengers Bangalore here on Friday.
• Virat Kohli (99 off 58 balls) recorded his highest score at the IPL and Twenty20s. His previous IPL score was 93 not out off 47 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad at Bangalore on April 9, 2013.
• Kohli`s knock is his 20th half-century in Twenty20. He became the first player to post four fifties against Delhi Daredevils at the IPL. He also became the third captain to aggregate 500 runs in an IPL season, joining Sachin Tendulkar (twice) and Gautam Gambhir.
• Kohli is the third player after Michael Hussey (574) and Chris Gayle (570) to complete 500 runs at the IPL 6.
• Kohli is the second player to be dismissed at 99 in Twenty20. England`s Alex Hales was the first batsman - against the West Indies at Trent Bridge on June 24, 2012.
• Jaydev Unadkat (5/25) registered his first five-wicket haul in Twenty20 - the second Bangalore player to bag five wickets in an IPL innings. Anil Kumble was the first to record the feat - 5 for 5 against Rajasthan Royals at Cape Town on April 18, 2009.
• Unadkat has got his second Man of the Match award at the IPL.
• Umesh Yadav conceded 65 runs. Only Ishant Sharma (4-0-66-0) has conceded more runs than Yadav in an IPL innings - Sunrisers vs Chennai at Uppal on May 8, 2013.
• In Bangalore`s innings, 77 runs were scored in the last four overs, the most by any team in the last four overs at the IPL.
• Vinay Kumar (20 wickets at 21.55 runs apiece in 13 games) became the second bowler after Dwayne Bravo (21 at 17.42 in 13 games) to complete 20 wickets in the IPL 6.