Hamelin wins third short track gold
Sochi: Canada`s Charles Hamelin claimed his third Olympic gold medal when he won the men`s 1500m short track speed skating title on Monday.
China`s Han Tianyu took silver with Victor Ahn giving hosts Russia their first ever Olympic short track medal with bronze.
Hamelin, 29, previously won gold in the 500m and the 5000m relay in the 2010 Vancouver Games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?