Italian sledge hockey player tests positive
Italian ice sledge hockey player Igor Stella has tested positive for banned anabolic steroids on the first day of the Sochi Paralympics, it was reported Friday.
Stella, a 23-year-old from Varese, tested positive following a doping control and has been temporarily suspended while awaiting the results of a test on a B sample, according to domestic news agency ANSA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Despite crushing defeat, Virat Kohli shows ultimate sign of sporting spirit
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Now get health tips on Facebook Messenger with Lybrate's chatbot!
- Icra sees deposit growth inching up to 10-11% in FY17
- Good News! Air India no longer loss-making