`Bad boy` Suarez turns Santa for ill children to `transform image`
London: Striker Luis Suarez is trying to change his image of a bad boy as he became a Santa and dished out gifts at Liverpool`s Alder Hey Children`s Hospital, along with a select number of teammates.
According to Metro.co.uk, the under-fire forward, whose controversial antics have seen him rack up suspension after suspension, showed his lighter side by delivering presents to ill children this week.
He also stopped to chat to the nurses and sign gifts, as the Reds prepare for their crunch clash with Tottenham, the report said.
Suarez has performed really well for Liverpool this season despite initially having public clashes with the management surrounding his future at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam