`Bad boy` Suarez turns Santa for ill children to `transform image`
London: Striker Luis Suarez is trying to change his image of a bad boy as he became a Santa and dished out gifts at Liverpool`s Alder Hey Children`s Hospital, along with a select number of teammates.
According to Metro.co.uk, the under-fire forward, whose controversial antics have seen him rack up suspension after suspension, showed his lighter side by delivering presents to ill children this week.
He also stopped to chat to the nurses and sign gifts, as the Reds prepare for their crunch clash with Tottenham, the report said.
Suarez has performed really well for Liverpool this season despite initially having public clashes with the management surrounding his future at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi