`Bad boy` Suarez turns Santa for ill children to `transform image`
London: Striker Luis Suarez is trying to change his image of a bad boy as he became a Santa and dished out gifts at Liverpool`s Alder Hey Children`s Hospital, along with a select number of teammates.
According to Metro.co.uk, the under-fire forward, whose controversial antics have seen him rack up suspension after suspension, showed his lighter side by delivering presents to ill children this week.
He also stopped to chat to the nurses and sign gifts, as the Reds prepare for their crunch clash with Tottenham, the report said.
Suarez has performed really well for Liverpool this season despite initially having public clashes with the management surrounding his future at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune