`Whole heap of batsmen` were `scared` of him during career: Jeff Thomas
Sydney: Australian cricket legend Jeff Thomas, unofficially known as the fastest bowler of all time, has claimed that a `whole heap of batsmen` were scared of him when he was in his prime.
Known as `Thommo`, Thomas blasted out 200 Test wickets and had played in domestic side Queensland as captain.
According to a website, Thomas stated that a number of batsmen, including the English, used to `shit themselves`, adding that he could `smell` their fear.
Thomas further added that England legend Sir Ian Botham never got any runs against him, especially when he bowled fast, adding that he also failed to perform against the West Indies of that time.
Thomas also aserted that he had bowled faster than the recorded 160km/h, adding that he knows every single bone he broke and the players who were too scored to play shots.
According to Thomas, his bowling action came naturally to him as it got passed down the genes to him, his sons and his brothers from his father, who was also a good cricketer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31