A-Rod and Torrie Wilson make public debut at gym opening
London: Alex Rodriguez and his wrestler girlfriend Torrie Wilson made their public debut at the opening of his Energy Fitness gym in Mexico City.
Former pro-wrestler Wilson showed off her incredibly muscular and toned arms in a very low-cut dress as she supported her partner at the event on Thursday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The model wore her blonde hair up and carried a simple black clutch bag.
The 36-year-old baseball player looked quite pleased with his companion as he prepared to cut the ribbon and welcome fitness fanatics into the gym.
The New York Yankee star sported a smart black suit with a matching tie, he used a huge pair of scissors to cut the ribbon and officially inaugurate the gym.
The couple were joined by founder of 24 Hour Fitness, Mark Mastrov who is responsible for the world’s largest privately owned and operated fitness centre chain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi