A-Rod and Torrie Wilson make public debut at gym opening
London: Alex Rodriguez and his wrestler girlfriend Torrie Wilson made their public debut at the opening of his Energy Fitness gym in Mexico City.
Former pro-wrestler Wilson showed off her incredibly muscular and toned arms in a very low-cut dress as she supported her partner at the event on Thursday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The model wore her blonde hair up and carried a simple black clutch bag.
The 36-year-old baseball player looked quite pleased with his companion as he prepared to cut the ribbon and welcome fitness fanatics into the gym.
The New York Yankee star sported a smart black suit with a matching tie, he used a huge pair of scissors to cut the ribbon and officially inaugurate the gym.
The couple were joined by founder of 24 Hour Fitness, Mark Mastrov who is responsible for the world’s largest privately owned and operated fitness centre chain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda