A-Rod and Torrie Wilson make public debut at gym opening
London: Alex Rodriguez and his wrestler girlfriend Torrie Wilson made their public debut at the opening of his Energy Fitness gym in Mexico City.
Former pro-wrestler Wilson showed off her incredibly muscular and toned arms in a very low-cut dress as she supported her partner at the event on Thursday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The model wore her blonde hair up and carried a simple black clutch bag.
The 36-year-old baseball player looked quite pleased with his companion as he prepared to cut the ribbon and welcome fitness fanatics into the gym.
The New York Yankee star sported a smart black suit with a matching tie, he used a huge pair of scissors to cut the ribbon and officially inaugurate the gym.
The couple were joined by founder of 24 Hour Fitness, Mark Mastrov who is responsible for the world’s largest privately owned and operated fitness centre chain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'