Aamir Khan prays for Yuvraj`s quick recovery
Srinagar: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan says he is praying that cricket all-rounder Yuvraj Singh, battling lung cancer, recovers and returns to the field soon.
"He is a great fighter. My prayers go out for his quick recovery so that he returns to where he belongs, to the cricket field," said Aamir who arrived here Wednesday on a pleasure trip.
Yuvraj Singh has been diagnosed with a malignant tumour in his lung and is currently undergoing chemotherapy at the Cancer Research Institute in Boston.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country