Aamir Khan prays for Yuvraj`s quick recovery
Srinagar: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan says he is praying that cricket all-rounder Yuvraj Singh, battling lung cancer, recovers and returns to the field soon.
"He is a great fighter. My prayers go out for his quick recovery so that he returns to where he belongs, to the cricket field," said Aamir who arrived here Wednesday on a pleasure trip.
Yuvraj Singh has been diagnosed with a malignant tumour in his lung and is currently undergoing chemotherapy at the Cancer Research Institute in Boston.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Delhi Assembly ratifies "big reform" GST Bill
- Proud to be an Indian! This is how India inspires the world - WATCH this amazing ice dance video
- Deepika Padukone finds spot in world's highest paid actresses list
- Leak of documents relating to Scorpene submarines serious matter: DCNS
- Akshay Kumar cheers for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'