After cricket and tennis, Gangnam style fever hits golf
London: Cricket and tennis have already had their Gangnam Style moments but the viral South Korean dance style conquered the green of golf, as American James Hahn celebrated his birdie on the 16th with the eccentric dance form at the Phoenix Open.
Hahn may have been well behind runaway leader Phil Mickelson on the final round at the Phoenix Open, but that did not stop the golfer celebrating with the Gangnam style dance on the 16th as if he’d just clinched the Ryder Cup for the USA.
According to the Sun, despite a barnstorming final-round nine-under, Hahn finished tied 16th in Scottsdale, Arizona, 14 shots behind Mickelson.
But it will be his sensational moves, not his putting, that will live long in the memory, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda