After cricket and tennis, Gangnam style fever hits golf
London: Cricket and tennis have already had their Gangnam Style moments but the viral South Korean dance style conquered the green of golf, as American James Hahn celebrated his birdie on the 16th with the eccentric dance form at the Phoenix Open.
Hahn may have been well behind runaway leader Phil Mickelson on the final round at the Phoenix Open, but that did not stop the golfer celebrating with the Gangnam style dance on the 16th as if he’d just clinched the Ryder Cup for the USA.
According to the Sun, despite a barnstorming final-round nine-under, Hahn finished tied 16th in Scottsdale, Arizona, 14 shots behind Mickelson.
But it will be his sensational moves, not his putting, that will live long in the memory, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried