After cricket and tennis, Gangnam style fever hits golf
London: Cricket and tennis have already had their Gangnam Style moments but the viral South Korean dance style conquered the green of golf, as American James Hahn celebrated his birdie on the 16th with the eccentric dance form at the Phoenix Open.
Hahn may have been well behind runaway leader Phil Mickelson on the final round at the Phoenix Open, but that did not stop the golfer celebrating with the Gangnam style dance on the 16th as if he’d just clinched the Ryder Cup for the USA.
According to the Sun, despite a barnstorming final-round nine-under, Hahn finished tied 16th in Scottsdale, Arizona, 14 shots behind Mickelson.
But it will be his sensational moves, not his putting, that will live long in the memory, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands