After cricket and tennis, Gangnam style fever hits golf
London: Cricket and tennis have already had their Gangnam Style moments but the viral South Korean dance style conquered the green of golf, as American James Hahn celebrated his birdie on the 16th with the eccentric dance form at the Phoenix Open.
Hahn may have been well behind runaway leader Phil Mickelson on the final round at the Phoenix Open, but that did not stop the golfer celebrating with the Gangnam style dance on the 16th as if he’d just clinched the Ryder Cup for the USA.
According to the Sun, despite a barnstorming final-round nine-under, Hahn finished tied 16th in Scottsdale, Arizona, 14 shots behind Mickelson.
But it will be his sensational moves, not his putting, that will live long in the memory, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you