After Dinesh Karthik, Piyush Chawla and Vinay Kumar get hitched
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: Several Indian cricketers who have missed the flight for the South Africa tour have decided to settle down in their personal lives.
Almost a week after wicketkeeper batsman Dinesh Karthik got engaged to ace squash player Deepika Pallikal, pacer R Vinay Kumar tied the knot with Delhi-based girl Richa at Bangalore on Thursday.
Kumar who hails from Karnataka was a part of the Indian squad that defeated West Indies at Kanpur in a One-Day International (ODI) on Wednesday and his wedding took place just a day after the match.
On the other hand, Indian leg-spinner Piyush Chawla also tied the nuptial knot with his long-time friend Anubhuti Chauhan in a grand ceremony on November 29.
Chawla’s wedding was attended by pacer Irfan Pathan, and his UP teammates Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Gyanendra Pandey among others.
Several Indian players have tied the knot this year. Cheteshwar Pujara, Umesh Yadav, Ashok Dinda and Manoj Tiwary are some other players who got hitched earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan ups ante, says will ask UNHRC to send fact-finding team to Kashmir
- Hafiz Saeed confirms his association with separatist leader Asiya Andrabi, Burhani Wani
- IMF expresses confidence in Christine Lagarde as French court orders trial
- Petition in Pak court seeks registration of FIR against PM Modi
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore