After Dinesh Karthik, Piyush Chawla and Vinay Kumar get hitched
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: Several Indian cricketers who have missed the flight for the South Africa tour have decided to settle down in their personal lives.
Almost a week after wicketkeeper batsman Dinesh Karthik got engaged to ace squash player Deepika Pallikal, pacer R Vinay Kumar tied the knot with Delhi-based girl Richa at Bangalore on Thursday.
Kumar who hails from Karnataka was a part of the Indian squad that defeated West Indies at Kanpur in a One-Day International (ODI) on Wednesday and his wedding took place just a day after the match.
On the other hand, Indian leg-spinner Piyush Chawla also tied the nuptial knot with his long-time friend Anubhuti Chauhan in a grand ceremony on November 29.
Chawla’s wedding was attended by pacer Irfan Pathan, and his UP teammates Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Gyanendra Pandey among others.
Several Indian players have tied the knot this year. Cheteshwar Pujara, Umesh Yadav, Ashok Dinda and Manoj Tiwary are some other players who got hitched earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`