After Dinesh Karthik, Piyush Chawla and Vinay Kumar get hitched
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: Several Indian cricketers who have missed the flight for the South Africa tour have decided to settle down in their personal lives.
Almost a week after wicketkeeper batsman Dinesh Karthik got engaged to ace squash player Deepika Pallikal, pacer R Vinay Kumar tied the knot with Delhi-based girl Richa at Bangalore on Thursday.
Kumar who hails from Karnataka was a part of the Indian squad that defeated West Indies at Kanpur in a One-Day International (ODI) on Wednesday and his wedding took place just a day after the match.
On the other hand, Indian leg-spinner Piyush Chawla also tied the nuptial knot with his long-time friend Anubhuti Chauhan in a grand ceremony on November 29.
Chawla’s wedding was attended by pacer Irfan Pathan, and his UP teammates Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Gyanendra Pandey among others.
Several Indian players have tied the knot this year. Cheteshwar Pujara, Umesh Yadav, Ashok Dinda and Manoj Tiwary are some other players who got hitched earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS