Andy Murray and Kim Sears could be `next Burberry couple`
London: Andy Murray and his lady love, Kim Sears, could be the next celebrity couple to feature in a Burberry ad campaign.
The iconic British luxury brand`s creative boss Christopher Bailey is reportedly keen to snap the happy couple, the Daily Express reported.
Although Murray`s manager Simon Fuller is in talks about a possible deal, nothing has been confirmed yet.
The couple were spotted wearing Burberry outfits at the Wimbledon Champion`s Ball last Sunday.
The tennis ace looked dapper in a black tuxedo, while Sears looked gorgeous in a floor-length gown that costs 3,500 pounds.
If the pair is finalised for the deal, they will be joining the likes of Cara Delevingne who was paired with Eddie Redmayne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who posed with Sam Riley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman