Andy Murray and Kim Sears could be `next Burberry couple`
London: Andy Murray and his lady love, Kim Sears, could be the next celebrity couple to feature in a Burberry ad campaign.
The iconic British luxury brand`s creative boss Christopher Bailey is reportedly keen to snap the happy couple, the Daily Express reported.
Although Murray`s manager Simon Fuller is in talks about a possible deal, nothing has been confirmed yet.
The couple were spotted wearing Burberry outfits at the Wimbledon Champion`s Ball last Sunday.
The tennis ace looked dapper in a black tuxedo, while Sears looked gorgeous in a floor-length gown that costs 3,500 pounds.
If the pair is finalised for the deal, they will be joining the likes of Cara Delevingne who was paired with Eddie Redmayne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who posed with Sam Riley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender