Angry baboons attack Ryan Giggs` dad during family holiday
London: Ryan Giggs` father was recently attacked by angry baboons, while he tried to film them on holiday with his family.
Danny Wilson fought off the pack of monkeys with a camera and rucksack at a safari park in Majorca, where he was with his fiance and two-year-old son Beau, the Mirror reported.
The 58-year-old, who hasn`t spoken to his son since it emerged the Manchester United assistant manager had an affair with his brother`s wife, was filming the pack of baboons, when another visitor threw the monkeys a banana and two of the baboons jumped into the carriage and one tried to grab Beau.
Manchester United star`s dad told the Star that he has had some fights in his life and he was not scared of nothing or no man but baboons were something else as it felt like they were just going to rip them apart.
Eventually the baboons were chased off by a ranger, who threatened them with a gun and the family were checked over by their GP when they returned to their Cardiff home, however Beau had some bruising to his ribs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed