Are Tennis BFFs Bouchard, Robson nemesis now?
London: Wimbledon champion Eugeine Bouchard`s friendship with Laura Robson is reportedly in tatters after they both started training with Coach Nick Saviano .
The players have been friends since they were twelve and last year only they created a funny Gangnam Style video together, the Daily Star reported.
The reasons for this ` friendship break up` are still under the covers and Bouchard was in tears after beating her friend in a tournament last year. But now they seem to have turned a cold shoulder towards each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test
- Donald Trump threatens to leave WTO
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event