Australia cricket captain Michael Clarke marries
Sydney: Australia cricket captain Michael Clarke has married his model girlfriend Kyly Boldy in a secret ceremony in the Hunter Valley north of Sydney.
Clarke posted photos and tweeted today, "Happiest guy in the world. Married (at)KylyBoldy yesterday in front of our gorgeous families. Couldn`t be happier!"
Boldy followed suit on her Twitter site, saying, "luckiest woman in the world! Married (at)MClarke23 on the 15th of May 2012. Greatest day of my life, so proud to be your Wife."
Clarke was previously engaged to model Lara Bingle.
During Australia`s cricket tour of New Zealand in March 2010, Clarke left the tour to return to Sydney for "personal reasons," and he later confirmed the couple decided to call off their engagement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire