Australia cricket captain Michael Clarke marries
Sydney: Australia cricket captain Michael Clarke has married his model girlfriend Kyly Boldy in a secret ceremony in the Hunter Valley north of Sydney.
Clarke posted photos and tweeted today, "Happiest guy in the world. Married (at)KylyBoldy yesterday in front of our gorgeous families. Couldn`t be happier!"
Boldy followed suit on her Twitter site, saying, "luckiest woman in the world! Married (at)MClarke23 on the 15th of May 2012. Greatest day of my life, so proud to be your Wife."
Clarke was previously engaged to model Lara Bingle.
During Australia`s cricket tour of New Zealand in March 2010, Clarke left the tour to return to Sydney for "personal reasons," and he later confirmed the couple decided to call off their engagement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Class Act! Footballer John Obi Mikel donates USD 30,000 to Nigeria's team for Rio Olympics
- Clinton accepts Democratic White House nomination in defining speech
- AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS TIP! Is this the fastest way to lose fat overnight?- Watch
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together