Balotelli on booze, babe and bubbly bender
London: Football bad boy Mario Balotelli soothed his nerves over his ex Raffaella Fico’s baby news with a wild bender in the early hours of Sunday.
The Italian star, 21, grinned as he partied on the French Riviera surrounded by scantily-clad girls.
He also smoked a shisha pipe of flavoured tobacco and downed champagne just days before his club’s first pre-season friendly.
He even received a shoulder massage from a blonde admirer in the swish VIP Room club.
“It looked like Balotelli was having a good time. It reminded me of the famous George Best quote ‘I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered’,” the Mirror quoted a fellow clubber at the VIP Room in St Tropez, as saying.
Balotelli, who shone for his country at Euro 2012, is due to start pre-season training next week and may have some explaining to do when he meets up with Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Nine-time champion Rafael Nadal pulls out of French Open with wrist injury
- Politicians must restrain from making comments on 2nd term of Rajan: Assocham
- India's forex reserves down $121.3 mn to $360.90 bn
- Axis Bank raises Rs 2,430 cr from debentures
- 'GDP growth rate to be lower than CSO's forecast of 7.6% in FY16'