Balotelli’s parents heading for splitsville
London: Mario Balotelli’s mum Rose Barwuah, who followed the footie star to England 20 years after giving him up for adoption, has split from her husband.
“They are not together anymore,” a daily quoted a pal of Barwuah as saying.
Barwuah, 46, has been working as a 6 pounds-an-hour cleaner while living on the Manchester estate where TV’s ‘Shameless’ is filmed.
She refused to go into detail about her marriage to the madcap Man City ace’s dad Thomas, who stayed behind in Brescia.
But she confessed there was “a problem .”
“We don’t know where he is now,” the friend said.
Balotelli was two when his Ghanaian immigrant parents gave him up.
He was adopted by affluent white family the Balotellis, who Barwuah claims turned him against her.
She moved to Manchester with her daughter Angel, 13, to be near him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report