Balotelli’s parents heading for splitsville
London: Mario Balotelli’s mum Rose Barwuah, who followed the footie star to England 20 years after giving him up for adoption, has split from her husband.
“They are not together anymore,” a daily quoted a pal of Barwuah as saying.
Barwuah, 46, has been working as a 6 pounds-an-hour cleaner while living on the Manchester estate where TV’s ‘Shameless’ is filmed.
She refused to go into detail about her marriage to the madcap Man City ace’s dad Thomas, who stayed behind in Brescia.
But she confessed there was “a problem .”
“We don’t know where he is now,” the friend said.
Balotelli was two when his Ghanaian immigrant parents gave him up.
He was adopted by affluent white family the Balotellis, who Barwuah claims turned him against her.
She moved to Manchester with her daughter Angel, 13, to be near him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017