Beckham unsure about matching outfits with wife
Mumbai: David Beckham and his fashion designer wife Victoria used to flaunt matching outfits at one point. But the former football star says he is not sure how good he looked in them.
The couple was known for wearing his and hers outfits in the late 1990s which included black leather Versace jumpsuits and matching white Dolce & Gabbana outfits.
But David isn`t so sure if they suited him.
"We have been together for 16 years, we have been married for 14. We have worn matching outfits over the years. Some looked good... and some not so good," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"She (Victoria) always looked good in them, I am not sure I looked as great," he added.
The couple has four children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper.
The 38-year-old, who retired from playing soccer professionally in May, is glad they started a family early as it has meant his young ones have been there to see many of his sporting achievements.
"We have created a family together, we have created four amazing children and something I am personally very proud of is the fact that our children have lived through my career with me.
"That is something I am proudest of. They are kids, they have their moments, but they are amazing, special kids," said David.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH