Beckham unsure about matching outfits with wife
Mumbai: David Beckham and his fashion designer wife Victoria used to flaunt matching outfits at one point. But the former football star says he is not sure how good he looked in them.
The couple was known for wearing his and hers outfits in the late 1990s which included black leather Versace jumpsuits and matching white Dolce & Gabbana outfits.
But David isn`t so sure if they suited him.
"We have been together for 16 years, we have been married for 14. We have worn matching outfits over the years. Some looked good... and some not so good," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"She (Victoria) always looked good in them, I am not sure I looked as great," he added.
The couple has four children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper.
The 38-year-old, who retired from playing soccer professionally in May, is glad they started a family early as it has meant his young ones have been there to see many of his sporting achievements.
"We have created a family together, we have created four amazing children and something I am personally very proud of is the fact that our children have lived through my career with me.
"That is something I am proudest of. They are kids, they have their moments, but they are amazing, special kids," said David.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test
- Donald Trump threatens to leave WTO