Beckham unsure about matching outfits with wife
Mumbai: David Beckham and his fashion designer wife Victoria used to flaunt matching outfits at one point. But the former football star says he is not sure how good he looked in them.
The couple was known for wearing his and hers outfits in the late 1990s which included black leather Versace jumpsuits and matching white Dolce & Gabbana outfits.
But David isn`t so sure if they suited him.
"We have been together for 16 years, we have been married for 14. We have worn matching outfits over the years. Some looked good... and some not so good," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"She (Victoria) always looked good in them, I am not sure I looked as great," he added.
The couple has four children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper.
The 38-year-old, who retired from playing soccer professionally in May, is glad they started a family early as it has meant his young ones have been there to see many of his sporting achievements.
"We have created a family together, we have created four amazing children and something I am personally very proud of is the fact that our children have lived through my career with me.
"That is something I am proudest of. They are kids, they have their moments, but they are amazing, special kids," said David.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'