Beckham unsure about matching outfits with wife
Mumbai: David Beckham and his fashion designer wife Victoria used to flaunt matching outfits at one point. But the former football star says he is not sure how good he looked in them.
The couple was known for wearing his and hers outfits in the late 1990s which included black leather Versace jumpsuits and matching white Dolce & Gabbana outfits.
But David isn`t so sure if they suited him.
"We have been together for 16 years, we have been married for 14. We have worn matching outfits over the years. Some looked good... and some not so good," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"She (Victoria) always looked good in them, I am not sure I looked as great," he added.
The couple has four children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper.
The 38-year-old, who retired from playing soccer professionally in May, is glad they started a family early as it has meant his young ones have been there to see many of his sporting achievements.
"We have created a family together, we have created four amazing children and something I am personally very proud of is the fact that our children have lived through my career with me.
"That is something I am proudest of. They are kids, they have their moments, but they are amazing, special kids," said David.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Defamation case: Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- PM Narendra Modi assures round the clock assistance to flood-hit Varanasi
- How Ola, Uber allowed to run on tourist permit? HC asks govt
- Shiv Sena taunts PM Narendra Modi over arrest of Baloch leaders
- Companies raise Rs 26,000 cr via bond issues on NSE e-book platform