Beckham wants the royal baby to be named David
London: David Beckham has reportedly said that the new royal baby should be called David, if it is a boy.
The Sky News reports that the football star had offered his friends, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, his full support ahead of the birth.
According to the report, the Duchess of Cambridge is due in mid-July.
The former England captain, who had retired from football earlier this year, also talked about his decision to focus on encouraging the next generation for playing football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday