Beckham wants the royal baby to be named David
London: David Beckham has reportedly said that the new royal baby should be called David, if it is a boy.
The Sky News reports that the football star had offered his friends, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, his full support ahead of the birth.
According to the report, the Duchess of Cambridge is due in mid-July.
The former England captain, who had retired from football earlier this year, also talked about his decision to focus on encouraging the next generation for playing football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31