Beckham wants the royal baby to be named David
London: David Beckham has reportedly said that the new royal baby should be called David, if it is a boy.
The Sky News reports that the football star had offered his friends, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, his full support ahead of the birth.
According to the report, the Duchess of Cambridge is due in mid-July.
The former England captain, who had retired from football earlier this year, also talked about his decision to focus on encouraging the next generation for playing football.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion