Beckhams spend 40 mn pounds on London mansion
London: Celebrity couple David and Victoria Beckham have splurged 40 million pounds on getting a palatial mansion here, and they will reportedly spend an extra 5 million pounds on its renovation.
Their newly acquired mansion, which is a replacement for their sprawling Hertfordshire estate, is four-storey, detached period home in West London, according to a website reports.
The house will include rooms for hairdressing, manicures and make-up, as well as separate rooms for 39-year-old singer-turned-designer Victoria’s show collection.
The couple has already installed a sound system so that music can be played in every room, and which can be controlled by a phone or computer. They are planning to add specially designed waterproof plasma televisions in every bathroom.
Their children, Brooklyn (14), Romeo (11), Cruz (8) and daughter Harper (2), will take over the second floor of the house, the lower ground floor of which boasts of a study, a gym and massage room, three service rooms and a small garden.
There is also an underground garage where David can keep his fleet of cars.
David and Victoria reportedly sold their Hertfordshire home, known as Beckingham Palace, for 12 million pounds.
They also own homes in California and Dubai, and a holiday home worth 2.6 million pounds in the south of France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed