Becks is superdad, says Snoop Dogg
London: Snoop Dogg has said that David Beckham is a “passionate father” and always puts his four kids first before everything.
The 40-year-old rapper reckons there could be more for the footie star along the way.
“I had lunch with David and there is no doubt about his main passion in life,” the Daily star quoted Dogg as saying.
“It isn’t soccer, it isn’t his endorsements, it isn’t making money – it’s his kids. I have never met such a passionate father.
“He is keeping it real for all fathers out there, and I can tell you he don’t want to stop,” he said.
Sharing in Beckham’s family secrets, Dogg candidly said that the 37-year-old footie star and wife Victoria want more kids.
“David has four great kids, but he has told me he wants more.
“If he could persuade Victoria, I don’t think he would stop having kids, but it’s probably going to be another two,” the rapper said.
The 40-year-old also thinks very highly of the former Spice Girl saying, “They have one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness.”
“My man’s soccer career isn’t going to last forever. He told me he’d love to be a stayat- home dad.
“Victoria has all her clothing labels going on, but David is a genuine guy. I am sure he would have no problem staying at home and making the breakfast and changing the diapers,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh