Becks is superdad, says Snoop Dogg
London: Snoop Dogg has said that David Beckham is a “passionate father” and always puts his four kids first before everything.
The 40-year-old rapper reckons there could be more for the footie star along the way.
“I had lunch with David and there is no doubt about his main passion in life,” the Daily star quoted Dogg as saying.
“It isn’t soccer, it isn’t his endorsements, it isn’t making money – it’s his kids. I have never met such a passionate father.
“He is keeping it real for all fathers out there, and I can tell you he don’t want to stop,” he said.
Sharing in Beckham’s family secrets, Dogg candidly said that the 37-year-old footie star and wife Victoria want more kids.
“David has four great kids, but he has told me he wants more.
“If he could persuade Victoria, I don’t think he would stop having kids, but it’s probably going to be another two,” the rapper said.
The 40-year-old also thinks very highly of the former Spice Girl saying, “They have one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness.”
“My man’s soccer career isn’t going to last forever. He told me he’d love to be a stayat- home dad.
“Victoria has all her clothing labels going on, but David is a genuine guy. I am sure he would have no problem staying at home and making the breakfast and changing the diapers,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt