Bleakley vows to hide cleavage while presenting ‘Dancing On Ice’
London: Christine Bleakley, who has replaced Holly Willoughby to co-present the latest series of ‘Dancing On Ice’ alongside Phillip Schofield, has said that she will keep her cleavage under wraps for the show.
Although the fiancee of footballer Frank Lampard has taken over from the big-chested blonde, she will not be copying her revealing outfits and plunging necklines.
“I think will ease my way in gently with my wardrobe,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“Long dresses suit the occasion and maybe a bit of sparkle, but no cleavage.
“I’m lacking in the Holly Willough-booby department. I’m happy to say that. I’ll keep it simple,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!