Bleakley vows to hide cleavage while presenting ‘Dancing On Ice’
London: Christine Bleakley, who has replaced Holly Willoughby to co-present the latest series of ‘Dancing On Ice’ alongside Phillip Schofield, has said that she will keep her cleavage under wraps for the show.
Although the fiancee of footballer Frank Lampard has taken over from the big-chested blonde, she will not be copying her revealing outfits and plunging necklines.
“I think will ease my way in gently with my wardrobe,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“Long dresses suit the occasion and maybe a bit of sparkle, but no cleavage.
“I’m lacking in the Holly Willough-booby department. I’m happy to say that. I’ll keep it simple,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone