Bolt asks Moyes to find creative midfielder
London: World`s fastest man and Red devils nut Usain Bolt has pleaded with new Manchester United boss David Moyes to buy some creativity in the centre of the park, after their 1-0 loss to Liverpool at Anfield.
According to metro.co.uk, United were well beaten at Anfield and created little in the way of clear-cut chances, and the midfield trio of Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverly and Ryan Giggs struggled to compete with Reds duo Steven Gerrard and Lucas.
The Jamaican posted a video message on his Instagram account, saying that he was a big Manchester United fan and urged the manager that the team needed a creative midfielder, one who could pass and create opportunities.
The club had a 25 million pound bid for Athletic Bilbao star Ander Herrera turned down on Friday and it remains to be seen whether United trigger his 31 million pound release clause off by going back in for the 24-year-old Spaniard, the report said.
If United did sign Herrera, Bolt would be a very happy man, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what