Brett Lee finds new love post `messy` divorce
Melbourne: Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has reportedly been seen holding hands and kissing new girlfriend Lana Anderson, in a bounce back from a messy divorce.
According to Telegraph.com.au, Lee and Anderson were seen together at a Sydney fundraiser although the player went to great lengths to keep his girlfriend under wraps by even refusing an official photograph from organisers.
The report said that the extremely private Lee even asked a waiter to block a magazine`s photographer from snapping pictures of him and Anderson.
Lee, who divorced Elizabeth Kemp in 2009 after three years of marriage, has a son Preston, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list