Brit footie fans think about game `every minute’
London: Football fans in Britain think about the game every minute, according to a poll conducted by The Football Association to mark the Sir Bobby Robson National Football Day, which also showed that 63 percent of football fans said that the national game was also their main topic of conversation.
According to metro.co.uk, nine out of ten respondents admitted that they plan their year around the football season with 89 percent booking holidays around football so they don`t miss a game.
A further 91 per cent said they have cancelled plans such as attending a wedding or a birthday party because of football, the report said.
Similarly, more than half of football fans admitted they think about football more than food and a further 50 per cent said they thought about football more than work, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje