Brit footie fans think about game `every minute’
London: Football fans in Britain think about the game every minute, according to a poll conducted by The Football Association to mark the Sir Bobby Robson National Football Day, which also showed that 63 percent of football fans said that the national game was also their main topic of conversation.
According to metro.co.uk, nine out of ten respondents admitted that they plan their year around the football season with 89 percent booking holidays around football so they don`t miss a game.
A further 91 per cent said they have cancelled plans such as attending a wedding or a birthday party because of football, the report said.
Similarly, more than half of football fans admitted they think about football more than food and a further 50 per cent said they thought about football more than work, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’