Brooklyn Decker hates the ‘WAG’ tag
Melbourne: Andy Roddick`s wife Brooklyn Decker has revealed that she detests being called a ‘WAG’ as she considers the title to be ‘weird’.
Decker, who is a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover girl and star of coming blockbuster Battleship, said that the title ‘WAG’ denotes what a dog does with his tail.
“It’s a weird title,” a daily quoted Decker as saying.
“That’s what a dog does with their tail.”
“Any woman in a relationship is a quote-unquote WAG, but more so when you’re married to an athlete. That’s wrong. I hate the title, but I guess I’m a WAG,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning