Brooklyn Decker hates the ‘WAG’ tag
Melbourne: Andy Roddick`s wife Brooklyn Decker has revealed that she detests being called a ‘WAG’ as she considers the title to be ‘weird’.
Decker, who is a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover girl and star of coming blockbuster Battleship, said that the title ‘WAG’ denotes what a dog does with his tail.
“It’s a weird title,” a daily quoted Decker as saying.
“That’s what a dog does with their tail.”
“Any woman in a relationship is a quote-unquote WAG, but more so when you’re married to an athlete. That’s wrong. I hate the title, but I guess I’m a WAG,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!