Brooklyn Decker hates the ‘WAG’ tag
Melbourne: Andy Roddick`s wife Brooklyn Decker has revealed that she detests being called a ‘WAG’ as she considers the title to be ‘weird’.
Decker, who is a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover girl and star of coming blockbuster Battleship, said that the title ‘WAG’ denotes what a dog does with his tail.
“It’s a weird title,” a daily quoted Decker as saying.
“That’s what a dog does with their tail.”
“Any woman in a relationship is a quote-unquote WAG, but more so when you’re married to an athlete. That’s wrong. I hate the title, but I guess I’m a WAG,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why