Brooklyn Decker hates the ‘WAG’ tag
Melbourne: Andy Roddick`s wife Brooklyn Decker has revealed that she detests being called a ‘WAG’ as she considers the title to be ‘weird’.
Decker, who is a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover girl and star of coming blockbuster Battleship, said that the title ‘WAG’ denotes what a dog does with his tail.
“It’s a weird title,” a daily quoted Decker as saying.
“That’s what a dog does with their tail.”
“Any woman in a relationship is a quote-unquote WAG, but more so when you’re married to an athlete. That’s wrong. I hate the title, but I guess I’m a WAG,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway