Caroline Wozniacki to run New York marathon
Washington: Former women`s World No.1 tennis star Caroline Wozniacki has said she plans to run the New York City Marathon slated Nov 2.
"Tennis helped me just get through the tough times," said Wozniacki Thursday, reports Xinhua.
"Now I`m just feeling happy and I wanted to do something good for others."
The 23-year-old Wozniacki is the winner of 21 WTA singles titles and two doubles titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS