Caroline Wozniacki to run New York marathon
Washington: Former women`s World No.1 tennis star Caroline Wozniacki has said she plans to run the New York City Marathon slated Nov 2.
"Tennis helped me just get through the tough times," said Wozniacki Thursday, reports Xinhua.
"Now I`m just feeling happy and I wanted to do something good for others."
The 23-year-old Wozniacki is the winner of 21 WTA singles titles and two doubles titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons