Caroline Wozniacki to run New York marathon
Washington: Former women`s World No.1 tennis star Caroline Wozniacki has said she plans to run the New York City Marathon slated Nov 2.
"Tennis helped me just get through the tough times," said Wozniacki Thursday, reports Xinhua.
"Now I`m just feeling happy and I wanted to do something good for others."
The 23-year-old Wozniacki is the winner of 21 WTA singles titles and two doubles titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- DNA samples of Dhaka cafe attackers match with kin: Police
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017
- Turkey tanks enter Syria in anti-Islamic State operation
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules