Carroll’s ‘FIFA 12 Fabianski kiss’ hit with gaming fans
London: A glitch in football video game FIFA 12 that sees Liverpool striker Andy Carroll share a passionate kiss with Arsenal goalie Lukasz Fabianski is proving a real hit online.
A YouTube clip of the players locking lips after Carroll scores a goal has been viewed over a million times, The Sun reports.
It is not clear whether the clip comes from a demo version or the officially released version of the popular EA Sports game, but the glitch is likely to have been the result of a new collision detection system featured in FIFA 12.
The system is designed to make the game more realistic in regards to injuries and tussles between players, but can reportedly lead to unforeseen reactions and preposterous movements.
Over 5,000 people have ‘liked’ the clip and over 1000 have posted comments.
One said: “Surely that’s a bug - Andy Carroll would never score a goal.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why