Carroll’s ‘FIFA 12 Fabianski kiss’ hit with gaming fans
London: A glitch in football video game FIFA 12 that sees Liverpool striker Andy Carroll share a passionate kiss with Arsenal goalie Lukasz Fabianski is proving a real hit online.
A YouTube clip of the players locking lips after Carroll scores a goal has been viewed over a million times, The Sun reports.
It is not clear whether the clip comes from a demo version or the officially released version of the popular EA Sports game, but the glitch is likely to have been the result of a new collision detection system featured in FIFA 12.
The system is designed to make the game more realistic in regards to injuries and tussles between players, but can reportedly lead to unforeseen reactions and preposterous movements.
Over 5,000 people have ‘liked’ the clip and over 1000 have posted comments.
One said: “Surely that’s a bug - Andy Carroll would never score a goal.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- Battles in Libya's Sirte kill 34 fighters, injure over 180