Carroll’s ‘FIFA 12 Fabianski kiss’ hit with gaming fans
London: A glitch in football video game FIFA 12 that sees Liverpool striker Andy Carroll share a passionate kiss with Arsenal goalie Lukasz Fabianski is proving a real hit online.
A YouTube clip of the players locking lips after Carroll scores a goal has been viewed over a million times, The Sun reports.
It is not clear whether the clip comes from a demo version or the officially released version of the popular EA Sports game, but the glitch is likely to have been the result of a new collision detection system featured in FIFA 12.
The system is designed to make the game more realistic in regards to injuries and tussles between players, but can reportedly lead to unforeseen reactions and preposterous movements.
Over 5,000 people have ‘liked’ the clip and over 1000 have posted comments.
One said: “Surely that’s a bug - Andy Carroll would never score a goal.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you