Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid to star in own reality show
London: Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid are believed to have landed their own reality show as a couple.
The two are rumoured to have invited the cameras in to capture their lives as they await the arrival of their child in spring, as well as organise their wedding.
TV bosses are hoping a series featuring the pair will be as successful as What Katie Did Next, which followed the headline-hitting model and Reid’s ex-wife Katie Price and her then husband Peter Andre, the Sun reported.
Houghton and Reid got engaged after he proposed on live television in October.
The 36-year-old cage fighter popped the question to the Celebrity Big Brother winner on The Saturday Night Show on Irish state broadcaster RTE One - despite still being married to Katie Price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown