Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid to star in own reality show
London: Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid are believed to have landed their own reality show as a couple.
The two are rumoured to have invited the cameras in to capture their lives as they await the arrival of their child in spring, as well as organise their wedding.
TV bosses are hoping a series featuring the pair will be as successful as What Katie Did Next, which followed the headline-hitting model and Reid’s ex-wife Katie Price and her then husband Peter Andre, the Sun reported.
Houghton and Reid got engaged after he proposed on live television in October.
The 36-year-old cage fighter popped the question to the Celebrity Big Brother winner on The Saturday Night Show on Irish state broadcaster RTE One - despite still being married to Katie Price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!