Chelsea star Schurrle can belt out some mean Usher tunes too!
London: Chelsea new boy Andre Schurrle showed off his singing talent after being bullied by team-mate and Chelsea TV host Gigi Salmon.
Schurrle impressed on the pitch since joining the Blues this summer and showed the viewers his singer side when Marco van Ginkel bullied him to sing a few lines.
The German then sang a few lines from Usher`s ` Burn ` before being coaxed by Ginkel who happily mentioned Schurrle`s decent singing voice, Metro.co.uk reports.
The report said that the midfielder will have had practice of performing for a crowd, with Chelsea`s ritual of forcing new signings onto a chair to sing in front of the entire squad.
Schurrle said that he has a couple of weeks to practice and research a song to sing adding that he has something in mind but people will have to wait for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen