Chelsea star Schurrle can belt out some mean Usher tunes too!
London: Chelsea new boy Andre Schurrle showed off his singing talent after being bullied by team-mate and Chelsea TV host Gigi Salmon.
Schurrle impressed on the pitch since joining the Blues this summer and showed the viewers his singer side when Marco van Ginkel bullied him to sing a few lines.
The German then sang a few lines from Usher`s ` Burn ` before being coaxed by Ginkel who happily mentioned Schurrle`s decent singing voice, Metro.co.uk reports.
The report said that the midfielder will have had practice of performing for a crowd, with Chelsea`s ritual of forcing new signings onto a chair to sing in front of the entire squad.
Schurrle said that he has a couple of weeks to practice and research a song to sing adding that he has something in mind but people will have to wait for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?