Chelsea star Schurrle can belt out some mean Usher tunes too!
London: Chelsea new boy Andre Schurrle showed off his singing talent after being bullied by team-mate and Chelsea TV host Gigi Salmon.
Schurrle impressed on the pitch since joining the Blues this summer and showed the viewers his singer side when Marco van Ginkel bullied him to sing a few lines.
The German then sang a few lines from Usher`s ` Burn ` before being coaxed by Ginkel who happily mentioned Schurrle`s decent singing voice, Metro.co.uk reports.
The report said that the midfielder will have had practice of performing for a crowd, with Chelsea`s ritual of forcing new signings onto a chair to sing in front of the entire squad.
Schurrle said that he has a couple of weeks to practice and research a song to sing adding that he has something in mind but people will have to wait for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi