Chelsea star Schurrle can belt out some mean Usher tunes too!
London: Chelsea new boy Andre Schurrle showed off his singing talent after being bullied by team-mate and Chelsea TV host Gigi Salmon.
Schurrle impressed on the pitch since joining the Blues this summer and showed the viewers his singer side when Marco van Ginkel bullied him to sing a few lines.
The German then sang a few lines from Usher`s ` Burn ` before being coaxed by Ginkel who happily mentioned Schurrle`s decent singing voice, Metro.co.uk reports.
The report said that the midfielder will have had practice of performing for a crowd, with Chelsea`s ritual of forcing new signings onto a chair to sing in front of the entire squad.
Schurrle said that he has a couple of weeks to practice and research a song to sing adding that he has something in mind but people will have to wait for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH