Christine Bleakley makes bland debut in ‘Dancing on Ice’
London: Christine Bleakley’s debut act as co-host on ‘Dancing on Ice’ seemed rather dull and she didn’t seem to share any chemistry with the other host, Phillip Schofield.
Schofield attempts at humour fell flat when his opening gag about a ‘hibernating bear’ living in the ice cave met with an icy silence.
Bleakley’s comments about the dancing were insipid and she looked thin and over-dressed in her showy red dress. Schofield even said that the show had ‘a new ice panel’, the Mirror reported.
Bleakley, who is footballer Frank Lampard’s fiance, was recently removed from ITV’s ‘Daybreak’ along with co-presenter Adrian Chiles. So while Chiles is doing ‘That Sunday Night Show’, Bleakley found herself getting ‘Dancing on Ice’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'