Christine Bleakley makes bland debut in ‘Dancing on Ice’
London: Christine Bleakley’s debut act as co-host on ‘Dancing on Ice’ seemed rather dull and she didn’t seem to share any chemistry with the other host, Phillip Schofield.
Schofield attempts at humour fell flat when his opening gag about a ‘hibernating bear’ living in the ice cave met with an icy silence.
Bleakley’s comments about the dancing were insipid and she looked thin and over-dressed in her showy red dress. Schofield even said that the show had ‘a new ice panel’, the Mirror reported.
Bleakley, who is footballer Frank Lampard’s fiance, was recently removed from ITV’s ‘Daybreak’ along with co-presenter Adrian Chiles. So while Chiles is doing ‘That Sunday Night Show’, Bleakley found herself getting ‘Dancing on Ice’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred