Christine Bleakley makes bland debut in ‘Dancing on Ice’
London: Christine Bleakley’s debut act as co-host on ‘Dancing on Ice’ seemed rather dull and she didn’t seem to share any chemistry with the other host, Phillip Schofield.
Schofield attempts at humour fell flat when his opening gag about a ‘hibernating bear’ living in the ice cave met with an icy silence.
Bleakley’s comments about the dancing were insipid and she looked thin and over-dressed in her showy red dress. Schofield even said that the show had ‘a new ice panel’, the Mirror reported.
Bleakley, who is footballer Frank Lampard’s fiance, was recently removed from ITV’s ‘Daybreak’ along with co-presenter Adrian Chiles. So while Chiles is doing ‘That Sunday Night Show’, Bleakley found herself getting ‘Dancing on Ice’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!