Christine Bleakley’s wedding with Frank Lampard `on hold`
London: TV presenter Christine Bleakley has revealed that she had hoped to marry footie ace fiance Frank Lampard in 2013, but is now fearing that it may be put on hold because of his career plans.
The 34-year-old Chelsea star’s contract is ending at the end of this season and Bleakley said that the couple would wait to see what happens next before setting a date, the Mirror reported.
Speaking on ITV chat show ‘Loose Women’ the 33-year-old Northern Irish broadcaster said that ideally the couple were looking to tie the knot this year itself but was not sure what was happening in Lampard’s career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town