Christine Bleakley’s wedding with Frank Lampard `on hold`
London: TV presenter Christine Bleakley has revealed that she had hoped to marry footie ace fiance Frank Lampard in 2013, but is now fearing that it may be put on hold because of his career plans.
The 34-year-old Chelsea star’s contract is ending at the end of this season and Bleakley said that the couple would wait to see what happens next before setting a date, the Mirror reported.
Speaking on ITV chat show ‘Loose Women’ the 33-year-old Northern Irish broadcaster said that ideally the couple were looking to tie the knot this year itself but was not sure what was happening in Lampard’s career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city