Christine Bleakley’s wedding with Frank Lampard `on hold`
London: TV presenter Christine Bleakley has revealed that she had hoped to marry footie ace fiance Frank Lampard in 2013, but is now fearing that it may be put on hold because of his career plans.
The 34-year-old Chelsea star’s contract is ending at the end of this season and Bleakley said that the couple would wait to see what happens next before setting a date, the Mirror reported.
Speaking on ITV chat show ‘Loose Women’ the 33-year-old Northern Irish broadcaster said that ideally the couple were looking to tie the knot this year itself but was not sure what was happening in Lampard’s career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS