Christine Bleakley’s wedding with Frank Lampard `on hold`
London: TV presenter Christine Bleakley has revealed that she had hoped to marry footie ace fiance Frank Lampard in 2013, but is now fearing that it may be put on hold because of his career plans.
The 34-year-old Chelsea star’s contract is ending at the end of this season and Bleakley said that the couple would wait to see what happens next before setting a date, the Mirror reported.
Speaking on ITV chat show ‘Loose Women’ the 33-year-old Northern Irish broadcaster said that ideally the couple were looking to tie the knot this year itself but was not sure what was happening in Lampard’s career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Pakistan needles India again, seeks independent probe into Burhan Wani's 'extra-judicial' killing
- Season's first dengue death reported in Delhi
- Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts of Kashmir
- Soon watch 3D movies in theatres without glasses –Know how