Cristiano Ronaldo ‘will conquer all female fans of Ukraine’
London: Cristiano Ronaldo has been tipped to win over all of his female fans during the semi final against Spain in Donetsk, on Wednesday.
The 27-year-old Portuguese heart-throb has scored three times in Euro 2012 and hit the post on four occasions.
Yet being in-form has little to do with his rising popularity among the women in Ukraine.
When Portugal coach Paulo Bento was asked about the fact ‘95 per cent’ of Ukraine women would be cheering for the Real Madrid star, he replied that Ronaldo could win over the remaining women also.
“If it was 95 per cent until now, I think Cristiano could win over the last five per cent,” Bento said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ICICI net plunges 87% to over 11-year low as NPA provision soars
- Geologists discover earth's oldest piece of rock!
- Baaghi movie review: Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor's action-packed performances fail to make an impression
- Kashmir issue must be resolved under UN resolutions: Pakistan's Aziz
- Notices issued to all those named in Panama Papers: FM Jaitley