Cristiano Ronaldo ‘will conquer all female fans of Ukraine’
London: Cristiano Ronaldo has been tipped to win over all of his female fans during the semi final against Spain in Donetsk, on Wednesday.
The 27-year-old Portuguese heart-throb has scored three times in Euro 2012 and hit the post on four occasions.
Yet being in-form has little to do with his rising popularity among the women in Ukraine.
When Portugal coach Paulo Bento was asked about the fact ‘95 per cent’ of Ukraine women would be cheering for the Real Madrid star, he replied that Ronaldo could win over the remaining women also.
“If it was 95 per cent until now, I think Cristiano could win over the last five per cent,” Bento said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why