David Beckham to make Hollywood debut in Guy Ritchie`s `The Man From U.N.C.L.E`
London: David Beckham is set to make his Hollywood debut in Guy Ritchie`s upcoming film ` The Man From U.N.C.L.E `, it has been revealed.
The 38-year-old former footballer was approached by the director for the speaking part, the Mirror reported.
Beckham, who has been tipped to act since he retired from football in May, filmed the scenes in London`s South Kensington.
A source has revealed that the footy ace was "extremely nervous", as he prepared for his new career.
The insider added that Ritchie was delighted to get to Beckham before Matthew Vaughan, who is rumoured to cast the footballer in his upcoming film `The Secret Service`.
Rumours are rife that Beckham will do `The Secret Service` at a later date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere