David Beckham’s son Romeo turns Arsenal fan!
London: The ten-year old son of retired footballer David Beckham has expressed his desire to play for Arsenal, which has recently made a 42 million-pound capture of former Real Madrid star Mesut Ozil.
According to the Daily Star, Romeo Beckham, who was spotted with his famous father and siblings Brooklyn and Cruz at last week`s north London derby at The Emirates, has pledged his future to Arsenal via social networking sites.
Romeo reportedly wrote that he `gunna` play for Arsenal `one day`, on his Instagram page, although his father and former Manchester United legend said that he was `not sure` how he had allowed Romeo to become a fan of Arsenal as his other two sons support United.
According to Beckham, he took Romeo to see an Arsenal game, where he was bowled over by the team`s coach Arsene Wenger, who gave him a shirt with his name on the back.
The report mentioned that Beckham Sr trained with Arsenal earlier this year before joining Paris Saint-Germain and was often joined by his son at the Ligue 1 club`s training ground, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair