David Beckham’s son Romeo turns Arsenal fan!
London: The ten-year old son of retired footballer David Beckham has expressed his desire to play for Arsenal, which has recently made a 42 million-pound capture of former Real Madrid star Mesut Ozil.
According to the Daily Star, Romeo Beckham, who was spotted with his famous father and siblings Brooklyn and Cruz at last week`s north London derby at The Emirates, has pledged his future to Arsenal via social networking sites.
Romeo reportedly wrote that he `gunna` play for Arsenal `one day`, on his Instagram page, although his father and former Manchester United legend said that he was `not sure` how he had allowed Romeo to become a fan of Arsenal as his other two sons support United.
According to Beckham, he took Romeo to see an Arsenal game, where he was bowled over by the team`s coach Arsene Wenger, who gave him a shirt with his name on the back.
The report mentioned that Beckham Sr trained with Arsenal earlier this year before joining Paris Saint-Germain and was often joined by his son at the Ligue 1 club`s training ground, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?