David Beckham’s son Romeo turns Arsenal fan!
London: The ten-year old son of retired footballer David Beckham has expressed his desire to play for Arsenal, which has recently made a 42 million-pound capture of former Real Madrid star Mesut Ozil.
According to the Daily Star, Romeo Beckham, who was spotted with his famous father and siblings Brooklyn and Cruz at last week`s north London derby at The Emirates, has pledged his future to Arsenal via social networking sites.
Romeo reportedly wrote that he `gunna` play for Arsenal `one day`, on his Instagram page, although his father and former Manchester United legend said that he was `not sure` how he had allowed Romeo to become a fan of Arsenal as his other two sons support United.
According to Beckham, he took Romeo to see an Arsenal game, where he was bowled over by the team`s coach Arsene Wenger, who gave him a shirt with his name on the back.
The report mentioned that Beckham Sr trained with Arsenal earlier this year before joining Paris Saint-Germain and was often joined by his son at the Ligue 1 club`s training ground, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail