David Beckham’s son Romeo turns Arsenal fan!
London: The ten-year old son of retired footballer David Beckham has expressed his desire to play for Arsenal, which has recently made a 42 million-pound capture of former Real Madrid star Mesut Ozil.
According to the Daily Star, Romeo Beckham, who was spotted with his famous father and siblings Brooklyn and Cruz at last week`s north London derby at The Emirates, has pledged his future to Arsenal via social networking sites.
Romeo reportedly wrote that he `gunna` play for Arsenal `one day`, on his Instagram page, although his father and former Manchester United legend said that he was `not sure` how he had allowed Romeo to become a fan of Arsenal as his other two sons support United.
According to Beckham, he took Romeo to see an Arsenal game, where he was bowled over by the team`s coach Arsene Wenger, who gave him a shirt with his name on the back.
The report mentioned that Beckham Sr trained with Arsenal earlier this year before joining Paris Saint-Germain and was often joined by his son at the Ligue 1 club`s training ground, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88