Debutante director to shoot calender with Spanish footballer
New Delhi: Harish Sharma, who is making his directorial debut with the film `2 Nights in Soul Valley`, is all set to shoot with Spanish footballer Andres Iniesta for a 2013 calender.
The 28-year-old central mid fielder for La Liga club FC Barcelona & the Spanish national team will be shooting the calender and the video later this month with Sharma in Spain.
"Yes, after seeing some of my film`s scenes, Rajbir Singh MD of Delhi based company Aska Beverages Pvt Ltd asked me to plan and direct their calendar which is a fascinating combination of sports, glamour and wine," said Sharma in a release.
His debut film `2 Nights in Soul Valley` is scheduled to release on December 28.
"For me it`s very hectic, but I will manage because it`s a once in a lifetime opportunity of shooting with Andres. It took him 6 months to spare 3/4 hours for the shoot due to his playing schedule, finally scheduling December 19 for the shoot," he said.
Sharma will also select a model or actress to feature in the calendar with Andres. The shoot will be done in Fuentealbilla winery and with Andres in Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror