Debutante director to shoot calender with Spanish footballer
New Delhi: Harish Sharma, who is making his directorial debut with the film `2 Nights in Soul Valley`, is all set to shoot with Spanish footballer Andres Iniesta for a 2013 calender.
The 28-year-old central mid fielder for La Liga club FC Barcelona & the Spanish national team will be shooting the calender and the video later this month with Sharma in Spain.
"Yes, after seeing some of my film`s scenes, Rajbir Singh MD of Delhi based company Aska Beverages Pvt Ltd asked me to plan and direct their calendar which is a fascinating combination of sports, glamour and wine," said Sharma in a release.
His debut film `2 Nights in Soul Valley` is scheduled to release on December 28.
"For me it`s very hectic, but I will manage because it`s a once in a lifetime opportunity of shooting with Andres. It took him 6 months to spare 3/4 hours for the shoot due to his playing schedule, finally scheduling December 19 for the shoot," he said.
Sharma will also select a model or actress to feature in the calendar with Andres. The shoot will be done in Fuentealbilla winery and with Andres in Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday