Dhoni holds private meeting with Kolkata police
Kolkata: A day after India`s series-clinching win against the West Indies, skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni had a long and private meeting with top officials of Kolkata Police.
Joint Commissioner Jawed Shamim, who arranged the meeting in the police headquarters, said "it was a formal visit...he spent more than two hours with senior officers including Police Commissioner R K Pachananda and preferred Chinese in the menu."
Known for his fascination for motorcycles, Dhoni had last year visited the police headquarters to inspect some old motorcycles.
But it seemed to be more private with a strict no-no to media and photographers.
Meanwhile West Windies cricketers had a day out, visiting the Victorial Memorial Hall and Alipore Zoo.
While Sachin Tendulkar and some other cricketers left yesterday, the rest along with the visitors are to fly to Mumbai tomorrow afternoon.
The third and final Test begins in Mumbai from November 22.
India lead the thee-Test series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?