Elin Nordegren `does not approve` of Lindsey Vonn dating ex Tiger Woods
Washington: Elin Nordegren reportedly does not approve of former hubby Tiger Woods` new girlfriend Lindsey Vonn, it has been revealed.
Despite a report from the New York Post that Nordegren approves of ex Woods` new girlfriend, a source tells Us Weekly that it`s false.
A source close to Vonn told the publication that Nordegren got a settlement and there`s a confidentiality agreement, and she isn`t allowed to disparage him in the press or she loses some of that 100 million dollars.
The insider said that she still despises Woods, and she doesn`t like having Vonn around her kids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3