Evander Holyfield says can cope without food in `Celebrity Big Brother`
London: Evander Holyfield has said that he can survive without food in ` Celebrity Big Brother `, should the housemates lose out on their shopping budget.
The former boxer has already experienced life without grub for a week for boxing rituals, so he won`t be losing his temper on a diet of rice and beans.
The 51-year-old heavyweight champ also revealed that he`s prepared to show his co-stars some moves from the ring, though it depends on the type of people, the Daily Star reported.
Holyfield said that he doesn`t want to show them something that will eventually get them hurt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars