F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone’s daughter dumps boyfriend over sex tape
London: Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone’s daughter Tamara has dumped her boyfriend Omar Khyami after he was caught on film in a seedy sex romp.
The heartbroken 28-year-old socialite kicked him out after talking it over with her dad and mum Slavica. She had been discussing marriage with Khyami, 38.
Tamara was in floods of tears last night as she told of her agony over her boyfriend’s sordid sex shame.
Hours after dumping Khyami when she found he had been filmed in the sleazy romp, she said: “I feel sick.”
“I have spoken to Omar and he has admitted that it’s true. It’s over now. I have spoken to my dad and I have spoken to my family,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“I don’t want anyone else to go through what I have gone through. I feel sick about what has gone on. This will draw a line under it. I am happy for you to print this story,” she said.
The model and TV presenter packed his belongings and sent them to his parents’ home before changing all the locks.
She had no idea about the romp before, which was believed to have been filmed at a London address. It is thought to have taken place at a pal’s stag do.
The couple were reportedly planning to move into a 55-room, 45-million-pound mansion in swish Kensington, West London.
According to a source, the 81-year-old racing mogul was extremely upset at their beloved daughter’s heartbreak.
It is thought the family had long harboured private doubts about the suitability of Khyami.
Tamara is being comforted by her mum and dad. Earlier the family had discussed the break-up at Bernie’s office in Knightsbridge.
Tamara also called her sister Petra, 22, who she is very close to.
Then she phoned her boyfriend for a showdown, and dumped him immediately.
Khyami said of the filmed romp: “This wasn’t a relationship. This was my friend’s stag. We were all messed up and drunk. I didn’t even know what the hell it was.”
“Tamara is being hot-headed. I dispute everything. This was before I was with Tamara,” he added.
Khyami claimed he was being blackmailed. He said: “I don’t actually have the name of this individual. This person has tried to blackmail me. I have been having this for over a year now, almost 14 months the blackmail.”
“I have a case and I’m waiting for lawyers to see where we stand. I thought it was going to go away but the person continued blackmailing me,” he said.
He admitted that he had not so far reported this to the police.
“Tamara is going ballistic,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed