Fans tweet snap of Netherlands` goalie sitting on `Wrecking Ball` with Miley Cyrus
London: Netherlands goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen reportedly sent Twitter into meltdown as fans tweeted his pictures sitting on things including a Wrecking Ball with Miley Cyrus.
The tweets were sparked when Cillessen appeared to sit down as he crouched and leant against the goal post during Holland`s 3-0 victory in the third place clash against hosts Brazil.
According to the Daily Star, with the World Cup having seen hilarious memes about Luis Suarez`s bite to Robin van Persie`s diving goal, football fans rushed to edit the picture to make their own unique take on the fleeting moment.
The snap was edited to show Cillessen sitting on a couch watching TV, resting on Game of Thrones` Iron Throne and on a Wrecking Ball with Miley Cyrus, with the pictures being shared alongside the hashtag `#JasperCillessenSitsOnThings`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog