Fans tweet snap of Netherlands` goalie sitting on `Wrecking Ball` with Miley Cyrus
London: Netherlands goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen reportedly sent Twitter into meltdown as fans tweeted his pictures sitting on things including a Wrecking Ball with Miley Cyrus.
The tweets were sparked when Cillessen appeared to sit down as he crouched and leant against the goal post during Holland`s 3-0 victory in the third place clash against hosts Brazil.
According to the Daily Star, with the World Cup having seen hilarious memes about Luis Suarez`s bite to Robin van Persie`s diving goal, football fans rushed to edit the picture to make their own unique take on the fleeting moment.
The snap was edited to show Cillessen sitting on a couch watching TV, resting on Game of Thrones` Iron Throne and on a Wrecking Ball with Miley Cyrus, with the pictures being shared alongside the hashtag `#JasperCillessenSitsOnThings`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''