Fernando Alonso holidays with bikini-clad model girlfriend in Spain
London: Fernando Alonso soaked up the sun with his new girlfriend, Russian model Dasha Kapustina, over the weekend in Spain.
Enjoying their first holiday together as a couple, the 31-year-old Formula 1 ace looked besotted with his new lady as they relaxed with a group of pals on board a yacht on the Spanish island of Majorca.
Kapustina, 22, displayed her slender figure in a blue and white polka dot halter bikini, which showed off her deep tan to the max, the Daily Mail reported.
The couple seemed to be having a wonderful time as they chatted with friends, before taking to the water together on a jet ski.
At one point, the Russian beauty was spotted leaning over to give her man a tender kiss on his shoulder.
The double World Champion is thought to have begun dating Kapustina earlier this summer, following the break-down of his five year marriage last year.
Alonso announced the end of his five-year union with Spanish pop star Raquel del Rosario in December 2011, but the pair have since remained friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj