First time podium finish for MSD Racing in World Superbike
New Delhi: MSD RN Racing Team`s rider Dan Linfoot finished a remarkable third at the final race of the World Superbike Championship in Magny Cours, France, today.
The rookie Indian team had entered the World Superbike Championship midway this year and was targeting a mid table finish to form a base for next year.
But the team has already started doing wonders as Linfoot was seventh in Portugal last time before a podium finish today.
"It is a great result for the team and we are all really proud of this achievement by Dan and the crew. One can expect the team to do wonders come next season," team chairman Arun Pandey said in a release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them