First time podium finish for MSD Racing in World Superbike
New Delhi: MSD RN Racing Team`s rider Dan Linfoot finished a remarkable third at the final race of the World Superbike Championship in Magny Cours, France, today.
The rookie Indian team had entered the World Superbike Championship midway this year and was targeting a mid table finish to form a base for next year.
But the team has already started doing wonders as Linfoot was seventh in Portugal last time before a podium finish today.
"It is a great result for the team and we are all really proud of this achievement by Dan and the crew. One can expect the team to do wonders come next season," team chairman Arun Pandey said in a release.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living