Flintoff slashes 1.5 m pounds of asking price for home
Former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff has slashed 1.5 million pounds off the asking price of his luxury home.
The cricket ace, 32, originally put the six-bedroom mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire, on the market for five million pounds.
The Daily Star quoted a source, as saying: “Quite a few Premier League footballers have been shown around it but were put off by the price.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video