Footie fans want `banned` Suarez on jungle-based reality show
London: Football fans want banned Uruguay striker Luis Suarez to be on jungle based reality television show `I`m A Celebrity` on ITV and chomp his way through kangaroo balls and crocodile penises.
The fans have reportedly started an online petition to get Suarez on ITV`s show after he was banned from all football-related activity by FIFA for biting Giorgio Chiellini`s shoulder during Uruguay`s 1-0 victory over Italy in their group match.
According to The Mirror, James Jones wrote on Twitter that Suarez should be lined up for the next series, the striker could prove that there`s nothing he won`t have a go at eating.
Another fan Dan Thomas reportedly tweeted that if Suarez goes in the jungle he`d have no problem eating crocodile d***.
A source reportedly revealed that `I`m A Celebrity` would do wonders for Suarez and his image, adding that he would of course be picked on for trials,
ITV`s I`m A Celebrity is a jungle based reality show where up to 12 celebrities live together in a jungle environment for a few weeks without any luxuries and compete to be crowned king or queen, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre