Footie fans want `banned` Suarez on jungle-based reality show
London: Football fans want banned Uruguay striker Luis Suarez to be on jungle based reality television show `I`m A Celebrity` on ITV and chomp his way through kangaroo balls and crocodile penises.
The fans have reportedly started an online petition to get Suarez on ITV`s show after he was banned from all football-related activity by FIFA for biting Giorgio Chiellini`s shoulder during Uruguay`s 1-0 victory over Italy in their group match.
According to The Mirror, James Jones wrote on Twitter that Suarez should be lined up for the next series, the striker could prove that there`s nothing he won`t have a go at eating.
Another fan Dan Thomas reportedly tweeted that if Suarez goes in the jungle he`d have no problem eating crocodile d***.
A source reportedly revealed that `I`m A Celebrity` would do wonders for Suarez and his image, adding that he would of course be picked on for trials,
ITV`s I`m A Celebrity is a jungle based reality show where up to 12 celebrities live together in a jungle environment for a few weeks without any luxuries and compete to be crowned king or queen, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Philippines and communist rebels start peace talks after truce
- Seoul, Washington kick off joint annual war game
- Myanmar denies clashes between Indian army, ethnic group
- Black money: Govt to ban cash transactions of above Rs 3 lakh
- Must see pics! Incredible images of lava from Hawaii’s volcano cascading into the ocean (Photo feature)