Gambhir’s bachelor innings all set to come to an end
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Star Indian batsman Gautam Gambhir’s innings as a bachelor is all set come to an end as he is getting married soon.
According to the Delhi opener’s close family sources, the name of the girl with whom the Indian opener will tie knot is Natasha Jain, 27, who belongs to a prominent business family based in Delhi’s Model Town area.
It has been learnt that the marriage would take place in late October or early November in Delhi. Gambhir’s close friends revealed that it is an arranged marriage as both were introduced by their family members early this year.
It has also been reported that Gambhir might approach Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to perform at his wedding.
Designers Shantanu-Nikhil have been roped in to design the wedding outfits of the couple. A source told a newspaper, “Natasha has met Shantanu-Nikhil a few times for her designs. The designers are also doing the clothes for the cocktail party. Natasha has requested something very subtle and stylish, and she has a keen interest in design herself. The designers are also readying Gautam’s outfit.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Rajasthan shocker: When "mera baap chor hai" was tattooed on a woman's forehead for not bringing dowry
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- Pampore attack: LeT's fidayeen preparing for fresh strike on military targets, warn intelligence agencies
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- Driving in the rain: Key things you must follow