Gambhir’s bachelor innings all set to come to an end
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Star Indian batsman Gautam Gambhir’s innings as a bachelor is all set come to an end as he is getting married soon.
According to the Delhi opener’s close family sources, the name of the girl with whom the Indian opener will tie knot is Natasha Jain, 27, who belongs to a prominent business family based in Delhi’s Model Town area.
It has been learnt that the marriage would take place in late October or early November in Delhi. Gambhir’s close friends revealed that it is an arranged marriage as both were introduced by their family members early this year.
It has also been reported that Gambhir might approach Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to perform at his wedding.
Designers Shantanu-Nikhil have been roped in to design the wedding outfits of the couple. A source told a newspaper, “Natasha has met Shantanu-Nikhil a few times for her designs. The designers are also doing the clothes for the cocktail party. Natasha has requested something very subtle and stylish, and she has a keen interest in design herself. The designers are also readying Gautam’s outfit.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad