Gambhir’s bachelor innings all set to come to an end
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Star Indian batsman Gautam Gambhir’s innings as a bachelor is all set come to an end as he is getting married soon.
According to the Delhi opener’s close family sources, the name of the girl with whom the Indian opener will tie knot is Natasha Jain, 27, who belongs to a prominent business family based in Delhi’s Model Town area.
It has been learnt that the marriage would take place in late October or early November in Delhi. Gambhir’s close friends revealed that it is an arranged marriage as both were introduced by their family members early this year.
It has also been reported that Gambhir might approach Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to perform at his wedding.
Designers Shantanu-Nikhil have been roped in to design the wedding outfits of the couple. A source told a newspaper, “Natasha has met Shantanu-Nikhil a few times for her designs. The designers are also doing the clothes for the cocktail party. Natasha has requested something very subtle and stylish, and she has a keen interest in design herself. The designers are also readying Gautam’s outfit.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday