Gambhir’s bachelor innings all set to come to an end
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Star Indian batsman Gautam Gambhir’s innings as a bachelor is all set come to an end as he is getting married soon.
According to the Delhi opener’s close family sources, the name of the girl with whom the Indian opener will tie knot is Natasha Jain, 27, who belongs to a prominent business family based in Delhi’s Model Town area.
It has been learnt that the marriage would take place in late October or early November in Delhi. Gambhir’s close friends revealed that it is an arranged marriage as both were introduced by their family members early this year.
It has also been reported that Gambhir might approach Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to perform at his wedding.
Designers Shantanu-Nikhil have been roped in to design the wedding outfits of the couple. A source told a newspaper, “Natasha has met Shantanu-Nikhil a few times for her designs. The designers are also doing the clothes for the cocktail party. Natasha has requested something very subtle and stylish, and she has a keen interest in design herself. The designers are also readying Gautam’s outfit.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly