Gerard Butler shows off footballing skills at charity kickabout
London: Gerard Butler took part in a Street League charity football 5-a-side training session in South London.
The 43-year-old found time to lend his support to the charity, which helps underprivileged youths by taking part in the kick around, the Daily Mail reported.
Gerard is currently in the UK to promote his new filming Playing For Keeps in which he stars as a retired football star.
The actor plays an ex-pro who has fallen on hard times and coaches his son’s football team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan