Gerard Butler shows off footballing skills at charity kickabout
London: Gerard Butler took part in a Street League charity football 5-a-side training session in South London.
The 43-year-old found time to lend his support to the charity, which helps underprivileged youths by taking part in the kick around, the Daily Mail reported.
Gerard is currently in the UK to promote his new filming Playing For Keeps in which he stars as a retired football star.
The actor plays an ex-pro who has fallen on hard times and coaches his son’s football team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional