Gerard Butler shows off footballing skills at charity kickabout
London: Gerard Butler took part in a Street League charity football 5-a-side training session in South London.
The 43-year-old found time to lend his support to the charity, which helps underprivileged youths by taking part in the kick around, the Daily Mail reported.
Gerard is currently in the UK to promote his new filming Playing For Keeps in which he stars as a retired football star.
The actor plays an ex-pro who has fallen on hard times and coaches his son’s football team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway