Glenn McGrath, fiancee planning Italian wedding?
Glenn McGrath and fiancee Sara Leonardi are leaning towards an Italian wedding, according to sources.
Sources say that Leonardi is eyeing a traditional Italian ceremony and McGrath, too, is keen to take the nuptials offshore in an effort to minimize the media hysteria around the event.
“Sara has a lot of friends in South Africa while Glenn has friends in England so the thinking is that Italy is a nice, happy medium,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a friend as saying.
Leonardi’s parents, who recently visited Oz, are also based in Sicily.
However, McGrath’s manager Warren Craig said that a location had not been locked in.
“To be honest I haven’t had a chance to sit down and talk to him about wedding plans. I don’t think they have thought beyond the engagement,” Craig said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Prayers being held for Yakub Memon at Bada Kabristan before his burial
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened