Glenn McGrath, fiancee planning Italian wedding?
Glenn McGrath and fiancee Sara Leonardi are leaning towards an Italian wedding, according to sources.
Sources say that Leonardi is eyeing a traditional Italian ceremony and McGrath, too, is keen to take the nuptials offshore in an effort to minimize the media hysteria around the event.
“Sara has a lot of friends in South Africa while Glenn has friends in England so the thinking is that Italy is a nice, happy medium,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a friend as saying.
Leonardi’s parents, who recently visited Oz, are also based in Sicily.
However, McGrath’s manager Warren Craig said that a location had not been locked in.
“To be honest I haven’t had a chance to sit down and talk to him about wedding plans. I don’t think they have thought beyond the engagement,” Craig said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why