Golf stars record `spoof` track for charity
London: Four PGA Tour stars have created a funny spoof of modern music in order to generate funds for a charity called Charity Water, which is aimed at getting clean water to those parts of the world where it is unavailable.
Ben Crane, Rickie Fowler, Hunter Mahan and Bubba Watson have together created a pop single called `2.Oh`, which is their second entry into the music scene, after their hit debut track `Oh Oh Oh`, which got almost five million views on YouTube, the Mirror reports.
Fowler said that the group has deviated from their original track with their follow-up song, although he added that some out of the outfits in the original track, including Watson`s hairy-chested overall look, are going to be repeated in their new song.
The golf star further said that they are not professional singers and are just shooting their `spoof` tracks, in order to have some fun and raise money for the charity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE