Golf stars record `spoof` track for charity
London: Four PGA Tour stars have created a funny spoof of modern music in order to generate funds for a charity called Charity Water, which is aimed at getting clean water to those parts of the world where it is unavailable.
Ben Crane, Rickie Fowler, Hunter Mahan and Bubba Watson have together created a pop single called `2.Oh`, which is their second entry into the music scene, after their hit debut track `Oh Oh Oh`, which got almost five million views on YouTube, the Mirror reports.
Fowler said that the group has deviated from their original track with their follow-up song, although he added that some out of the outfits in the original track, including Watson`s hairy-chested overall look, are going to be repeated in their new song.
The golf star further said that they are not professional singers and are just shooting their `spoof` tracks, in order to have some fun and raise money for the charity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United