Guardiola ‘pepped’ by Coldplay tracks in dressing room!
London: Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has revealed that British rock band Coldplay has played an inspirational role in his career.
Although the Spaniard said that he would never force the players to listen to the music of his choice in the dressing room, he added that he would advise them to listen to Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Guy Berryman from Coldplay instead of other songs.
Guardiola joked that he hoped the players of his former club Barcelona start listening to teammate Gerard Pique`s fiancé Shakira `s hit track `Hips Don`t Lie` in the Nou Camp dressing room to wind him up.
Guardiola, who takes charge of German club Bayern Munich next season, further said that he will try and introduce the players of the club to Coldplay, and added that he hoped that they have good musical taste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional