Guardiola ‘pepped’ by Coldplay tracks in dressing room!
London: Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has revealed that British rock band Coldplay has played an inspirational role in his career.
Although the Spaniard said that he would never force the players to listen to the music of his choice in the dressing room, he added that he would advise them to listen to Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Guy Berryman from Coldplay instead of other songs.
Guardiola joked that he hoped the players of his former club Barcelona start listening to teammate Gerard Pique`s fiancé Shakira `s hit track `Hips Don`t Lie` in the Nou Camp dressing room to wind him up.
Guardiola, who takes charge of German club Bayern Munich next season, further said that he will try and introduce the players of the club to Coldplay, and added that he hoped that they have good musical taste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown