Guardiola ‘pepped’ by Coldplay tracks in dressing room!
London: Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has revealed that British rock band Coldplay has played an inspirational role in his career.
Although the Spaniard said that he would never force the players to listen to the music of his choice in the dressing room, he added that he would advise them to listen to Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Guy Berryman from Coldplay instead of other songs.
Guardiola joked that he hoped the players of his former club Barcelona start listening to teammate Gerard Pique`s fiancé Shakira `s hit track `Hips Don`t Lie` in the Nou Camp dressing room to wind him up.
Guardiola, who takes charge of German club Bayern Munich next season, further said that he will try and introduce the players of the club to Coldplay, and added that he hoped that they have good musical taste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!