Guardiola ‘pepped’ by Coldplay tracks in dressing room!
London: Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has revealed that British rock band Coldplay has played an inspirational role in his career.
Although the Spaniard said that he would never force the players to listen to the music of his choice in the dressing room, he added that he would advise them to listen to Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Guy Berryman from Coldplay instead of other songs.
Guardiola joked that he hoped the players of his former club Barcelona start listening to teammate Gerard Pique`s fiancé Shakira `s hit track `Hips Don`t Lie` in the Nou Camp dressing room to wind him up.
Guardiola, who takes charge of German club Bayern Munich next season, further said that he will try and introduce the players of the club to Coldplay, and added that he hoped that they have good musical taste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...