Hawking at Paralympics?
London: British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking is likely to be involved in the Opening Ceremony of Paralympic Games here Aug 29.
It is unclear whether he will be in the stadium or on the big screens.
Hawking, 70, one of greatest physicists, has a motor neurone disease related to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a condition that has progressed over the years.
He is now almost completely paralysed and communicates through a speech generating device.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!