Hollywood A-listers keen to buy shares in Becks` Miami side
London: Many A-list stars are ready to buy shares in David Beckham`s Miami side.
Hollywood actors Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Jack Nicholson, and music icons Jay-Z and wife Beyonce have all showed interest, the Daily Star reported.
His and wife Victoria`s close friend, Eva Longoria is also keen to get involved.
The 38-year-old former football player has even persuaded Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol to invest in the team along with Miami Heat legend LeBron James.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India