Hollywood A-listers keen to buy shares in Becks` Miami side
London: Many A-list stars are ready to buy shares in David Beckham`s Miami side.
Hollywood actors Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Jack Nicholson, and music icons Jay-Z and wife Beyonce have all showed interest, the Daily Star reported.
His and wife Victoria`s close friend, Eva Longoria is also keen to get involved.
The 38-year-old former football player has even persuaded Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol to invest in the team along with Miami Heat legend LeBron James.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate