Hollywood A-listers keen to buy shares in Becks` Miami side
London: Many A-list stars are ready to buy shares in David Beckham`s Miami side.
Hollywood actors Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Jack Nicholson, and music icons Jay-Z and wife Beyonce have all showed interest, the Daily Star reported.
His and wife Victoria`s close friend, Eva Longoria is also keen to get involved.
The 38-year-old former football player has even persuaded Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol to invest in the team along with Miami Heat legend LeBron James.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note